Presumably if you searched “Tully Archer” and found this website, it’s out of some kind of curiosity, so I thought I’d start doing regular posts letting you know what I’m up to.
- Rewriting “The Ones”, which is a comedy screenplay – A naïve Cupid strives to prove he’s management material for an upcoming promotion but the success of his shiny HR idea depends on a very uncooperative Genie.
- Developing a demon possession idea, which parallels abuse and recovery. If you are familiar with CPTSD and you like scary movies then please let me know, I’d love to do a swap with you. I need notes from people who walk in both of those worlds.
- Developing a demon fighter idea. The main character is based on a real life “life coach” (I emphasize the quotation marks because he hates that term) who was once told he was destined to “fight the demons of the apocalypse”. It’s sort of like if Tony Robbins was (a) moonlighting as Constantine (or the Winchesters, if you prefer), and (b) NOT a dick. 😀
- Developing a horror comedy idea with my brother. We hope to shoot it this year. I don’t want to say too much on that as I haven’t asked him about sharing yet. 🙂
- I’m doing the 75 Hard challenge, which you can read about HERE. I tried it a while ago but I was not far enough along in my CPTSD recovery and I fell on my face. This time, as I’m typing this at the end of day 2, it seems to be going a lot better!
- I’m also about to do the second round of Richard Grannon’s 30 Day Accountability Group. I highly, highly, highly recommend it. If you have been abused, or you think you may have been, or you just feel lost, or you hate yourself and you don’t know why, look him up, sign up for the mailing list, and jump on the next one. Or just consume all his materials, he’s great. See also: “CPTSD: From Surviving To Thriving” by Pete Walker.
Feel free to connect to me on Instagram, where I am most active, or Facebook and Twitter. Or just email me! And then have a great day!